Covid.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think its time for the government to bring back mask wearing where necessary?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sadly you can't ask because it's discriminatory.
Since when is anyone's medical history anyone's business other than between doctor and patient unless the patient chooses to tell you?

Covid has turned people into entitled mini-hitlers demanding things of other people not thought possible before - it truly is a bonkers state of affairs that is persisting 3 years since it started - get a grip people!

"Fact checkers" are bought & sold peddlers of propaganda. I'd never cite them even if it backs my argument. It's like referencing Wikipedia in uni.

Whereas the sources used on here have been of the highest quality.

Just been in a few shops picking stuff up for the weekend and I have noticed lots of people are wearing face masks/coverings again so someone is listening to the call.

Japanese asthmatics cope with masks so do doctors and nurses.
If your respiratory function is so compromised by your asthma optimise your treatment and avoid people.
Do use your oxygen to aerate your wort.

I get that many asthma sufferers can wear a mask without it effecting them i am saying when i had it there is no way i could have worn a mask so have sympathy for others that find it difficult or worse.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back