Darkfarm Brew Tank

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave_walton

Reaction score
I've recently come across a new product from Darkfarm called the Brew Tank but haven't seen much talk about it.

Brew Tank Shop - Dark Farm

Looks a really nice solution. Does anybody have one? General Opinions?

Thanks

@Gareth Davies from DarkFarm is a forum sponsor if you don't get any feedback from members you could message him using the link below thumb.

https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/conversations/add?to=Gareth+Davies

ddddd.jpg

Last edited:
So I've just bought the fully loaded version of the 60 litre Brew Tank and have to say I can't wait to get it, @Gareth Davies was very helpful over whatsapp to gen me up on everything so thanks for that Gareth. It's not delivered yet, a bit of a Christmas present to myself and have been looking to upgrade for a while from my Klarstein 30 litre which has been doing me proud since I started (that's just become a hot liquor tank) so I'll feed back more when it's up and running and I've worked out how to actually brew like the pro's wink....
I have been considering the Brewtools and was looking to go B150 with 3 or 4 unitanks, but the space is an issue right now and to be honest, I'm really happy to support British ingenuity, also the kit looks awesome. I'm now looking for a decent fermenter to compliment the gear, looking at SS Brewtech and Brewtools, if Gareth decides to make a decent unitank, I'll probably go for that, but I might have to wait. So in the meantime and until I can build the brew shed to fit all the kit I need, I'm pondering which way to go with fermenting.

I have plenty of fermenters to keep me going, including a Fermzilla which if I'm honest really winds me up as I just can't seem to get the seal right for use with pressure regardless of how much silicon grease I use, and it's just too fussy for me, so that will be up for sale soon.

If anybody has an opinion on good quality fermenters, preferably top quality unitank type gear, please let me know, I'm looking at the half BBL brewmaster chronical or the 100 litre Brew tool unitank (just because it's in stock at the Malt Miller) but cant make my mind up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got my eye on this too. Mainly because of the very many options for configuring it. My Brewzilla has been great so far and I've learned alot and starting to think about customising my kit to suit the way I like to brew so was considering modifying the brewzilla but in the end might be easier to get something like this as I can configure and customise it to my hearts content and is alot cheaper than other options like Brewtools.

The only video of an independent brewer using the kit I can find so far...

I’m also interested in this and I’m looking forward to reading everyone’s review of the kit. Also, I would be interested if anyone uses a different brew controller or PID with it rather than the inkbird.

Latest posts

Back