Denmark calling

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erritsoe

Reaction score
I'm Alex, live in Fredericia, Denmark, born 1960.

I started brewing in 2011 after a 14 days trip to Lake District. The real cask ale went into my blood and it's very hard to get here in Denmark - so I had to start brewing at home :)

Most of my home-brew is still real ale and I enjoy it very much. As I say to my friends: Please tell me if you don't like the beer - then there will be more for me to drink :)

Still searching for good clone recipes from Snecklifter, Loweswater Gold and Old Peculier...

My brewing history can be found on www.erritsoe.dk under the beer mug.

Welcome to the Forum! Glad to hear you enjoyed the beer in the lake district, its one of the few places I can feel a sense of peace and tranquility, with Beer ofcourse!
Native Americans have a "peace pipe" and the desert, Russians have vodka and the snow, but a Beer in the Lake District tops them all!.

Impresive website also.

Nice to have you on the forum:smile:
Ill have a look at your web page later.

Welcome to the Forum! Glad to hear you enjoyed the beer in the lake district, its one of the few places I can feel a sense of peace and tranquility, with Beer ofcourse!
Native Americans have a "peace pipe" and the desert, Russians have vodka and the snow, but a Beer in the Lake District tops them all!.

Impresive website also.

...but a beer in the Lake District *tops* them all!!!

*Hops*

My base has mainly been Keswick but in 2009 we was way round. Please use google translate to "attack" my web-page. In my photoalbum from 2009 and nearly every year after that you'll find diaries from my trip to my 2. homebase in the Lakes.

Latest posts

Back