Drunk in charge of eBay

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dads_Ale

Crafty Brewer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There should be a breathalyser incorporated into eBay to stop me ordering stuff when pi**ed.

This turned up the other day all the way from America. :lol::

DSCF6341.jpg

I was going to make my own at a fraction of the price but Hey-Ho now I don't have to :whistle:

It looks like a great bit of kit. Cold water side is all plumbed in and is leak free. Just waiting for a couple more fittings to complete the hot wort side.

Hands up if you have never ordered from Ebay when drunk lol

Hands up if you have never ordered from Ebay when drunk lol

Guilty as charged!!
But mine is more that being drunk! Stupid
��£150 for a silicone monkey that I can't remember buying!! What a balloon knot:doh:

Now alas I buy and if I don't write down...I've bought it again the next day!!
(Hence two or three bits of kit in my Mam cave) and that's sober!!!
Bri
Btw! 5 years on..our lass doesn't know I bought it lashed!! "Arghhh that's beautiful babes thanks so much!"
Think my other one is buying three hydrometers (one each day until I wrote what I needed on my shopping list!) by that time too late...mind you can not get nuff spares..:lol::lol:

Guilty as charged!!
����£150 for a silicone monkey that I can't remember buying!! What a balloon knot:doh:

Bri
Btw! 5 years on..our lass doesn't know I bought it lashed!! "Arghhh that's beautiful babes thanks so much!"
Think my other one is buying three hydrometers (one each day until I wrote what I needed on my shopping list!) by that time too late...mind you can not get nuff spares..:lol::lol:
That is absolute class! I've paid for a watch 3 times once when under the influence, luckily the guy was understanding and refunded 2 of the payments.
Doubt anyone can beat a silicone monkey:lol:

Guilty as charged!!
��£150 for a silicone monkey that I can't remember buying!! What a balloon knot:doh:

Bri

Is that monkey wearing a gimp mask? :shock:

Ahahahaha. I'm literally crying with laughter.

I wasn't when a box came from USA..open it!! The saw the plight of thing!
:lol:
If I find the picture of the so called small knife bought lashed!! You'll have a fit!!
It was at least 30" and looked like a prop that skeletor would use!! Mind! It was less that £150 this time...
What a penis!!

As I sit here with a bit of a sore head there's 100g of Bramling Cross on the way to me from CML on ebay purchased on the train home last night after supping a very nice single hop bramling cross ale in the Craft Brewing Company at Hatton Garden. Now I'm going to have to figure out a recipe to use them up.

Bloody Hell Bri, that thing is hideous. 150 notes on that? :D

Aye!
Still can't remember buying it!
But this is an other drink n buy!! Not on Evilbay but a private custom knife forum!
This is one of the most hideous knifes I've ever bought! Think stevie wonder made it!
Look at the size of the bugger!
My pal has large hands...I wish I had the sheath to compare it!! Total ****!
Think this was 60 notes..:doh:

I'm looking at my notes for last month...apart from grains etc. Only them filters from China and a tea strainer so I'm doing ok! And I was sober
Bri

I've often thought if somebody could link a breathalizer to PayPal and bank accounts they could sell them for a fortune. My last was a £650 holiday.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Aye!
Still can't remember buying it!
But this is an other drink n buy!! Not on Evilbay but a private custom knife forum!
This is one of the most hideous knifes I've ever bought! Think stevie wonder made it!
Look at the size of the bugger!
My pal has large hands...I wish I had the sheath to compare it!! Total ****!
Think this was 60 notes..:doh:

I'm looking at my notes for last month...apart from grains etc. Only them filters from China and a tea strainer so I'm doing ok! And I was sober
Bri

'spose you could always use it as a mash paddle :lol:

Back