Dry Jan - Sod off!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"A glass a day keeps the doctor away"

A glass of wine each day has been scientifically proven through studies to be benificial to health and reduces chances of getting cancer.

Wine is alcohol. Beer and ale are also alcohol. Thus beers and ales are good for you.

More = better

Thus fight cancer by getting drunk this absinance April.

People who complete dry months of booze typically drink less even six months after. So if you've got a problem then it might be worth thinking about it. I did it last year and lost absolutely nothing which really surprised me because when I booze I eat so much ****.

I'm really ****** off with you lot... Drinking and bonking through January, while I'm under medication and strict instructions not to drink and not exert myself. :mad:

I've done two brews since Christmas, but not a drop can I have.

I'm hoping to make up for it in February.

I'm really ****** off with you lot... Drinking and bonking through January, while I'm under medication and strict instructions not to drink and not exert myself. :mad:

I got back home with a Urinary Tract Infection after a two month trip to India, where I had been working on a "dry rig".

The Doctor started with the usual spiel of "You cannot drink when taking these antibiotics." etc so I explained the situation and requested a different antibiotic!

His response was "You'll be the death of me!" as he crumpled up the Prescription he had been writing and made out another one with the words "Please drink in moderation!" ...

... which I did! athumb..

Latest posts

Back