Electric Brewery Control Panel Build

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogermort

Regular.
Reaction score
If anyone is considering going down the Electric Brewery Route, Control Panel (Part 1) drop me a message before going on your shopping spree. I was planning to build a 30A one and bought all the bits and pieces including a S/H cabinet but I never got around to doing the build and am likely to reduce my 'brewery' area so it's not going to happen any time soon. No idea what I spent on all the parts but if you're in the market I'll be able to save you some money.

I haven't had a chance to take pics other than of the cabinet yet (47cmx40cmx20cm) but I have managed to work out what there is. With the exception of the cabinet it's all brand new and listed below.
I realise that if were actively seeking buyers I should list this in the Classified Section but I'm more listing it to say if someone is considering going down this route I might save them a few hours searching online and a few £££s too. Just wanted to gauge interest.

1 x 180x100x45mm heat sink

2x REX-C100 PID Temp controller inc 40A SSR and heat sink

1x REX-C100 PID Temp controller inc 25A SSR and heat sink

1 x INKBIRD IDT-E2RH Digital Timer

2 x NAC3FCA Neutrik Mains Power Connector 20A Cable Mount

2 x NAC3MPA-1 Neutrik Mains Power Connector 20A Panel Mount

2 x Milageto XB2-BD33 3 Position 2NO Maintained Selector Switch 22mm - Gear Locking Silver Contactor

2 x XB2-BD21 2 Position Selector Switch with contactor

1 x XB2-BG25 Keyed 2 position selector switch

1 x Blue 22mm LED Pilot Indicator Light Panel Mount 230V

2 x Green 22mm LED Pilot Indicator Light Panel Mount 230V

2 x Orange 22mm LED Pilot Indicator Light Panel Mount 230V

1 x Red Pilot Indicator Light With Buzzer Panel Mount 230V

1 x 10m spool 3-7mm braided cable sheathing

3 x XLR Connectors (Chassis mount and male)

3 x PT100 Temperature probes (2 x 80mm, 1 x 60mm)

cabinet closed.jpgcabinet open.jpg

Latest posts

Back