Ever thought about a forum podcast?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archtronics

Regular.
Reaction score
Don't know if any of you listen to podcasts but they are brill to listen to while doing a little bit of work or over a coffee. Just wondered if its something the forum could do every couple of months gets some reviews and thoughts on others homebrews etc?

If you do listen to homebrew podcasts which do you listen to I can only find US ones atm.

I'm a huge fan of Basic Brewing Radio. I've been listening for several years and am still to work my way through the archive fully!
I also dip in and out of Brewing Network Brew Stong and have just downloaded the Beersmoth podcast.

Have you found any other good ones?

I listen to the Brewing Network a lot, but that tends to be for the entertainment rather then any brewing info. I've listened to a few of the Beersmith ones & they tend to be very good.

Yip. I listen to them all when I'm on the train.

Basic Brewing Radio and Video.
Beersmith
Brewing Network - Brew Strong, Can You Brew It & The Sunday session
Final Gravity Podcast

Can't get enough of it.

Stuart

Archtronics said:
Just wondered if its something the forum could do every couple of months gets some reviews and thoughts on others homebrews etc?
I don't think you caould pay anyone to listen to me drone one . . .and on . . . and on . . . and on . . . . Just don't get em talking about beer and brewing . . . I have several 3 legged donkeys ;)

Plus I have a voice/accent that suits silent movies

Aleman said:
Archtronics said:
Just wondered if its something the forum could do every couple of months gets some reviews and thoughts on others homebrews etc?
I don't think you caould pay anyone to listen to me drone one . . .and on . . . and on . . . and on . . . . Just don't get em talking about beer and brewing . . . I have several 3 legged donkeys ;)

Plus I have a voice/accent that suits silent movies

I'm sure there's a few of us on here that have a face for radio though!

Latest posts

Back