evil dog double ipa

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brewed this end of May and its a really nice beer, Bit strong for my taste but very drinkable, took ages to ferment but tried some after 21 week in bottle and was excellent. Hop aroma has faded somewhat by now. Good luck with your brew :)

I've just knocked up another of the evil dog. I have done it a few times and as beercat says it is long time in FV. I had all of mine 25+ days before bottling and you have a great beer (and strong) as its +8%. The Bulldog kits are the only ones that I never add anything to apart from a little extra hop pellets when I'm dry hopping although there not needed I just wanted it to be different from the others I'd brewed as this one will have as well.

Air bubbles staring to slow so now thinking about adding the hop pellets. The kit comes with two packets, do I add both when ready?

I'll be interested to see how this turns out for you.

This was my 2nd kit and the first one I put into a keg rather than bottles. Started in May this year, around 6 weeks or so in the PB, but it still tastes very young and fruity (plumbs?).

Don't get me wrong, I'm sampling it each week and it's very clear and extremely alcoholic, just a little disappointed with the overall taste

Latest posts

Back