Facebook

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.

I forgot to check Downdetector before posting -

1709654671560.png

Now you know how I felt when my internet was down, she started asking me questions or was it conversation?

Facebook and Instagram have gone down in what appears to be a massive outage of parent company

BBC News

People trying to log onto the websites and apps were finding error messages and were unable to refresh their feeds as normal.

Tracking website Downdetector indicated hundreds of thousands of reported outages for Facebook and Instagram, affecting multiple countries.

Meta has acknowledged the issues and says it is "working on this now."

Meta has been approached for comment. Its own status page suggests its products are experiencing major disruptions.

"We are aware of an issue impacting Facebook Login. Our engineering teams are actively looking to resolve the issue as quickly as possible," the page says.

Meanwhile Meta's communications officer Andy Stone posted: "We're aware people are having trouble accessing our services. We are working on this now."

I use both FB and X with no problems, the problem with FB and X (Twitter) is users dont use the privacy settings properly obviously if you allow everything through you are going to see stuff posted by the dregs of society.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back