FANCY A PINT?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stone Cold

Landlord.
Reaction score
would anyone like to come for a meet up at the RedStone Brewery? a swap and drink leave your wallet at home sort of arrangement?

Next Friday?

suggestions?

Ollie

RedStone Brewery
Llangors
Brecon
Powys
LD37UA

Would love to but can't make it due to work commitments.

Love the idea though and I think I need to try your beer at some point

what a great idea....bit far for me tho...

:clap: :clap:

I don't normally miss the opportunity for a pint but it's a little far for me too. As PD says, it's a great idea though :thumb:

Stone Cold said:
I have a open door policy so all welcome whenever but would be cool to have a gathering
I'll keep that in mind for if I find myself your way :thumb:

Did plan on trying to visit over the summer but as always best plans always fail lol

It would be good to get a gathering. Would be a good way to put faces to names and learn from others (for me anyway)

That's a brilliant idea, hope you get a good turn out.. wounded that it's a bit too far away for me.

evanvine said:
it's a hell of a long way to drive for a pint! :(

But not for a weekend of Spring Thing related goodness. Wales is half way up the country after all. Seems a sensible suggestion to me.

As it happens I Will be in wales then although otherwise engaged. Currently I'm doing some quality testing, and I dont think you'd like any of my stock, I dont. However after 6 months in a barrel, who knows

Your not far from Hereford and I'm due a visit to my mate who owns a pub there, I may give you a shout if I get a weekend pass from SWMBO.

Stone Cold said:
maybe in the summer, theres great camping over the field good showers and all http://www.llangorselake.co.uk/index.html would love to host spring thing
could have a marque on our field down by the lake, can have a all nighter :)

Interesting - we're already sorted for The Spring Thing 2014 but worth bearing in mind and possibly investigating with you for future/other events :thumb:

Latest posts

Back