Fantasy football 2013-14

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennisking

Regular.
Reaction score
I've started a fantasy football league for the up and coming season. The first year we had a league we had a decent turnout, last year was a bit disappointing but did not get it up and running quick enough really. You can register here and to join THBF league just quote reference No.969185-227941. The first year we had a prize where everyone sends the winner a bottle of your finest beer.

abeyptfc said:
will join once nearer the time, no point in making up a team now with all the transfer rumours.

You can change your team as much as you like before the season starts.

Will join as soon as I get a team sorted :thumb:

I will be in shortly, I'm waiting to see if any of the big four come in for the Thistle players after our superb start. 3.5 hr trip each way to Dingwall for me yesterday for a 3-1 win, superb man.

Getting there. :thumb: If I remember I will try and publish the monthly league table to keep the interest going.

im also registered with the sky sports fantasy team wehre you can download an app to change your team which is quite handy as I'll forget to go in and update this team!

Latest posts

Back