First kit bottle and super clear, taste OK too

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cumbrian brewer

Reaction score
Hi I have just bottled my first wine kit, its a Magnum Pinot grigio, its very clear and taste OK, it will also get better over time.

Its kind of shut my Mrs up as well she did not expect this result, I must admit me neither.

Its not what you would call full bodyed but FG is under 1000 close to 990 so I am made up :clap:

Just putting on some more WOW now can not wait to taste my first in a couple of weeks :thumb:

well done :cheers: , I made the californian connoisseur pinot grigio and cabernet sauvignon and my mum loved them, pity it was only the 5 bottle kits. she's always moaning about me taking over every room in the house with brewing stuff then i make her wine and she shuts up allright!! the belvino wine kit i made was decent aswell.

thanks. I have kind of gone a little over board since I started but you got to build the stocks up.

I have the CAB SAV kit on now as well as 23l ginger beer- 2x 5l WOW 5X 5L RIBENNA - VIMTO WINE and a couple of ciders :lol:
Like i say you got to try stuff out

Latest posts

Back