• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: all brewing equipment!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerbera84

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm selling up, its all going! I have the following for sale, for collection from Wolverhampton/Birmingham area (can meet up somewhere if easier):

100 litre converted stainless steel hot water cylinder (kettle/hlt) with two 2.4kw elements - offers
Brew pump 3000 stainless head pump - £50
Speidel 30 litre plastic fermenter - £30
The Maltmother rig (with inner grain basket) (see https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/threads/the-maltmother.73398/) - offers
A stainless steel catering table modified with wheels - £30
CFC (see https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/threads/cfc-build.74343/) - offers
King Keg top tap - £20

I'm probably forgetting a ton of other stuff I have in the garage. Sadly I no longer have time to homebrew.
Message me if you're interested in a particular listed item or if you're looking for a specific thing - I may have one in the garage!

Cheers,
Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ben,

Is any of this still for sale? I’d be particularly interested in the mash tun and water heater.

Many thanks,
Jack Henderson

Hi Ben,

Is any of this still for sale? I’d be particularly interested in the mash tun and water heater.

Many thanks,
Jack Henderson

Hi Jack, the mash tun has been sold unfortunately but the hot water cylinder is still available - are you local to Wolverhampton ?

Ok no worries, I was really just interested in them as a pair, as I was planning to drive from Bourne End (Buckinghamshire). Thanks anyway, and good luck selling the rest of the items!

Jack

Hi Ben,

Is the kettle still available? And do you have a picture of the trolley?

I've got a feeling I bought a 50L kettle from you a little while back via ebay. Sorry to hear you're selling up ☹️

John

Back