Forgot Camden Tablets WOW

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuffe

Reaction score
Merry Christmas all, I bottled some WOW last night but forgot to put a camden tablet in each bottle. I did put one in when I transfered from one DJ to another, does this matter or can I open each bottle and add them now?
Also I intend on drinking these tomorrow I hope thats ok? They were made back in October

No, you don't add them when bottling, it's one per gallon when racking.

I will be fine. Right or wrong, I have never put CT in bottles, as long as you used them when racking it's ok. You can drink it whenever you want :thumb: . Merry Christmas

:lol: Just for a change I said all that I thought was necessary in one brief sentence.

However, we both gave the same answer. :thumb:

Merry Christmas :cheers:

Thats awesome thanks for all your help this year this site has been great. I got some Cranberry wine and pomegranate wine to bottle today as well.
It will be a good Christmas with 2 Gallons of WOW, 1 gallon of turbo cider, 2 gallons of Cheeky vimto (11.7 % :shock: ) , 5 Gallons of Ginger beer, 5 Gallons of Winter Warmer and the pomegranate and Cranberry.
Thank you all again

Back