Secret Santa Reviews 2023

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being introduced to beers I wouldn't normally choose (either by receiving them or reading people's comments) has been one of the highlights for me. Bocks, for instance, I don't think I've ever drank or looked at a recipe which is something I need to address.
My introduction to Bok was through Lidl Leute bokbier which is a recurring special. After that I searched for more and found no shop with more than 2 examples hence not postage efficient.

Brewed my own Bock in November which is half keg half bottle and coming along nicely I think.

Hi @Benfleet Brewery i'm sure you've seen already but the Bock was mine, glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the feedback, it's not a style that I was very familiar with, I had one in Switzerland many years ago and really enjoyed it but couldn't really remember what it was supposed to taste like! :D

Hi. I could see one was sent by you but didn’t know which one . I enjoyed it very much, thank you. 🍻

Back