Forum T Shirt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry its taken such a long time, but image below give a good idea of how the logo would look in a single colour.
T-shirt & print colours could of course be changed.
If we did them like this without anything on the back, they woudl be cheaper than before.

@Chippy_Tea - any news from the forum owner on this one colour version of the logo?

I didn't think the single colour would be as good as the original, but I was wrong, that looks really good.

Sorry its taken such a long time, but image below give a good idea of how the logo would look in a single colour.
T-shirt & print colours could of course be changed.
If we did them like this without anything on the back, they woudl be cheaper than before.

Now that's enticing 👍

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

@Chippy_Tea - any news from the forum owner on this one colour version of the logo?

I made a thread pointing him here but he has not answered as you are only taking the colour out and as its good promotion for the forum i cannot see why he would object.

I will PM everyone on the list and ask them if they are still interested.

Wish I could get hold of one of the originals.

Me too, I do prefer the colours of the original. I would still like one though, please. (Medium)

In fact my real preference would have been for this one:

HBF Tees .jpg

Responding to the PM, Yep still interested, would be handy to know the cost though, unless that's already buried in this 21 page thread :-)

Back