Forums

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Neo Nazis takes me back to... better change channel ,Scotty where are you???

I thankfully am not aware of what horrors sometimes might have to be removed from here but on the whole this and other home brew forums seem to be a tad more mellow than most other hobby forums.

We attract an endless amount of spammers which stop forum spam usually flags allowing us to block them, i am glad to say i cannot remember the last time we banned someone from the whole forum for something they posted.

We attract an endless amount of spammers which stop forum spam usually flags allowing us to block them, i am glad to say i cannot remember the last time we banned someone from the whole forum for something they posted.
Well there was Gunge who seemed to enjoy baiting the moderators and generally trolling everyone and everything.

Well there was Gunge who seemed to enjoy baiting the moderators and generally trolling everyone and everything.

I think he was the last person we banned from the whole forum and that was after many warnings, that was a long time ago.

I used to moderate a football forum a few years ago that was a full time job, i never understood how people that don't know each other could hate one another over a ball game, i guess it was down to a lack of brain cells in most cases.
I always thought football was invented as an alternative to tribes going to war and killing each other.

I always thought football was invented as an alternative to tribes going to war and killing each other.

I doubt back in the day these fans were planning on fighting on the way out of the ground.

1612007578296.png

Looks like a Billy Graham gig that Ankou.

Latest posts

Back