Free beer and homebrewing literature (Android phones)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Bezza-

Landlord.
Reaction score
Just thought I would point out a good place to get some free reading material on beer, homebrewing or any other subject you might be interested in.

Have a look for an app called World Magazines by Librera on Play store. I don't think there's an iPhone edition I'm afraid. Search for a subject and if a magazine has made its content available for free, you can find it.

Search for things like "beer", "brewing", "homebrew" etc and there are some interested reads that will get thrown up. Some of it will be samplers or catalogues but there are some gems in there, like "Hops" which is a Chinese beer magazine.

Then let your search imagination take you on a journey through the world of magazine publishing...

Let's see if that works.

Sorry! This content is not available in your country yet.
We're working to bring the content you love to more countries as quickly as possible.
Please check back again soon.

Sorry! This content is not available in your country yet.
We're working to bring the content you love to more countries as quickly as possible.
Please check back again soon.

That's on android is it?

I'll find a link on my pc later or tomorrow morning.

OK, looks like they might have removed that app from the store but I can still access it as I installed it a while ago.

Try "Readly" as an alternative instead, although I'm sure there are plenty of alternatives available: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.readly.client&hl=en_GB

You have to create an account but I made up some log-in details and didn't have to verify anything.

There's a "Brew Your Own" magazine on there - American but looks comprehensive enough.

Back