Free brewing eBook

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also picked it up. Every free book for my kindle just makes it even better value for money. :D

Berk said:
Also picked it up. Every free book for my kindle just makes it even better value for money. :D
LOL I use the free Kindle for PC app (under Wine) and then move it to Calibre and then to where ever I want it. Can't afford a Kindle. I have a Nook that I got when they were almost giving them away last year :thumb:

hairybiker said:
Berk said:
LOL I use the free Kindle for PC app (under Wine) and then move it to Calibre and then to where ever I want it. Can't afford a Kindle. I have a Nook that I got when they were almost giving them away last year :thumb:

I ran out of book shelves, which was some of the motivation for getting mine. :D £70 for a device that holds thousands of books is a bargain price compared to how much some book cases cost.

I totally agree about ereaders. I have had one for 5 years now. I used to own a Sony which was great until I changed the battery and broke it :doh: I then got a Nook when then were on offer @£17 to replace it. Can't remember last time I bought a real book now.

Download thanks for the tip

Free is my favourite price!!

Couldn't buy the book on uk amazon but worked on the US version!!

Latest posts

Back