Fridge

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can run the gas in 3/16" all the way if you want. That's what I do. 3/8 to 3/16 stem reducers at each end and job done.
The other benefit, as I read on here recently, is it makes the gas line much more flexible. I find 3/8 a pain to route/move where I want it, so will be changing my gas lines to 3/16 simply for this reason alone.

Thinking of getting one of these, Buy ESSENTIALS CTL55W20 Tall Fridge - White | Free Delivery | Currys has anybody got one, if so can you get 2 cornys in and a fv
The link no longer works and I can see Currys do a similar model these days. Do you have the deminsions, internal and external? I believe the 55 and 20 in the model number is the height and width. The new one is https://www.currys.co.uk/products/essentials-ctl55w22-tall-fridge-white-10226609.html
I need to replace my fridge but needs tofit 3 kegs

Hi Leon, just noticed mine is indesit and white outside 166cm tall depth 61.5cm width 58cm internal, from salad drawer h123cm w51mcm d47cm, hope this helps, my kegs are on the salad drawer but if i move them up one self i could get 3 in no probs

Last edited:
Does this help, I am going to get the gas outside to give more room
ED53CE1B-F6BA-4EEB-A7F5-026A076DBE83.jpeg

Latest posts

Back