Frozen Beer 😩

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urbangoose

Reaction score
Looks like I have had a thermometer malfunction - as I have just checked on my beautiful passion fruit pale ale which I thought I had cold crashed in my fridge ... Only to find it frozen. I was intending to bottle, just wondering if it will now be ruined? Anyone provide a steer please - i don’t have the facilities to carb by any other means

Looks like I have had a thermometer malfunction - as I have just checked on my beautiful passion fruit pale ale which I thought I had cold crashed in my fridge ... Only to find it frozen. I was intending to bottle, just wondering if it will now be ruined? Anyone provide a steer please - i don’t have the facilities to carb by any other means
It'll be fine though would leave it in the fridge and turn the temperature up letting it thaw in situ.

It'll be fine though would leave it in the fridge and turn the temperature up letting it thaw in situ.
Be a huge relief if your right - it tasted bloody delicious when I sampled it... guess I am gonna have to wait a little while now before bottling 😳😂

If you have strong, clear bottles you will see the bubbles if secondary is happening.

Latest posts

Back