Fry Up.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1650465565369.png
j
OP reminded me of a visit to Cleveland, Ohio where one restaurant has a "Melt Challenge." It's a five pound grilled cheese (2.27 KG) plate that you get for free if you eat the whole thing. BIL tried it and failed.

Children here are served, possibly, the worst thing for them: breakfast cereal. We'd be better off with an English fry up.
The "fried" part is fine and the high-protein is beneficial. The carbs should be kept moderate to low, so there are no "food comas." Vegetables can be had for lunch or dinner.

I once ate a 32 oz steak,chips and veg...it wasn't free.
I was on the other side of Michigan many years ago and had a medium rare prime rib with just the au jus. It was gigantic though I don't recall the total weight. No baked potato or chips (French fries). The price was very reasonable. I ate it all and I too felt I should have been rewarded.

According to the Prof who did my hip replacement. Eating fat doesn't make you fat. Eating sugar is what does it. So now I just peel the batter of my Mars bar and eat that.
Yep, sugar is the world's most popular drug (and I include carbs under "sugar")

Latest posts

Back