G’day fellow brewers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falco

Regular.
Reaction score
Just joined the forum and like many others I suppose during the lockdown, I’ve recently returned to homebrewing after an absence of some 40 years.

So I’ve dusted off the 2006 copy of John Palmers How to Brew book I was given as a Christmas present about 10 years ago and it’s rekindled my interest once again.

I’ve also had to re-equip with all the basic stuff as I gave/chucked away all my brewkit years ago.

I’m starting off with an easy all extract version of Palmers Cincinnati Pale Ale, a hoppy American style ale which has been bubbling along nicely in the FV for 5 days now and I’m really looking forward to tasting it. Going to bottle it for now and get into kegging once I’ve got a few more brews under my belt.

Next steps, some more all extract then partial mash brews and then onto all grain once I've sorted out a suitable mash tun.

Just wanted to say what an excellent resource this forum is and amazed how much homebrewing has changed over the last 40 odd years.

Cheers

Rob

I know it well we're in Appleton which is South Warrington but was brought up in Northwich. Welcome to the forum.

Back