Got myself a car

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
abeyptfc said:
alawlor66430 said:
I will do mark, when you planning one?

possibly next weekend. Thistle are playing on the Friday night so theres potential for a Saturday brew. will keep u posted.
the Bairns are going to granny's on sat morning so the would be a go'er from my side! Just gees a wee text mate.

Nice little motors those. And when you get your No claims up and running, you can drop in the 2.0 turbo lump from the astra..:)

They do the vxr I'm sure it's a 2.0 turbo, or maybe 1.8 not to sure, nice spec on the vxr, but petrol is to bloody dear !!!!!!!!

It's lowered with stiffer suspension, which is a good thing cos I wouldn't fancy taking a standard one round corners with a 2.0 turbo in it, might get a bit rolly if you know what I mean lol.

heh, you may have a point there...:)

I did a track day a few years ago in my silvia and with all the big metal there, the jags, ferrari, porsche...the guy having the best time out there was a bloke in a smart roadster...!! Least amount of power but what a giggle to drive! he kept going round everyone on the corners as if to prove a point! :)

I'd love to do a track day, suppose I can now I've got a Licence, the vxr is only a 1.6
by9enygu.jpg
would still be nice though !!!!!!

you're like a wain on xmas eve. you'll be pishing your wee frilly's the morra when you sit in it! I wonder how many miles you'll do in it tomorrow!

abeyptfc said:
you're like a wain on xmas eve. you'll be pishing your wee frilly's the morra when you sit in it! I wonder how many miles you'll do in it tomorrow!
many a mile will be done !! Aye it feels like Christmas mate lol

Back