Greetings all!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Breath

Reaction score
Known to inhabit various areas of West Kent
Seeing as it's the polite thing to do, I'd like to bid a good afternoon to all & sundry.

A curious thing though, it is. I find myself joining a home brewing forum in the middle of a period of abstenence (Approx 3 weeks in to a 6 week stint) . Reminds me a dyslexic sign writer I once knew.

I have made sloe gin for several years now and have the recipe for my palate down to a tee. I have laid down some cherry brandy for the second year this year (small amount went in the mix yesterday) and is currently sitting in the garage. Home brewing seemed to be a logical next step (in spite of the abstenence) so I am looking forward to learning loads without making too many mistakes (one hopes).

In return for knowledge on home brewing issues I will endeavour to make myself available when it comes to answering any heating & plumbing issues members may have in the offtopic section (I assumethere is one, I haven't checked).

About me - I'm 41 and a half and have to often remind myself of this fact. I'm a plumber & heating engineer by trade and drive my Mrs to distraction with things I like to try. I'm just wondering what she's going to make of this venture. And I'm wondering where I'm going to put all the produce. Mrs DB & I also have an allotment and I like to make chutneys, pickles, etc, which is why I'm wondering where any produce is going to go as the garage is near to capacity. There is always that most sacred of sacred places that any man has... the shed! Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

Regards,

Dog Breath.

Back