Greetings to you all from North Norfolk.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greyhound

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Steve. I have come back into the 'Ale' side of home brewing after about 15 years absence, although I had made a good number of wines in between as we used to own a smallholding and had loads of hedgerow goodies to brew up with, along with a good few fruit trees. Now though we are in a small bungalow with an average garden. :cry:

So, I decided to start up the 'Beer' brewing again, having been given the 'Green Light' from the better half. :D
I invested in some more equipment and had a good clean up of the old stuff I had in the loft, and started off again with a couple of kits.
I found this site more by accident really as I was looking up some info on brewing, having had a look around on here it was not a difficult decision to make to join up!
Looking forward to chatting to some of you as I go along, I am sure there will be loads of questions along the way.

All the best to you and 'Happy Supping'.

Welcome aboard Greyhound - I'm sure you will find that things have moved on a bit in 15 years. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back