grow your own beer.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought similar from Debenhams for £2 in the January sale. It came in a funky beer can style plant pot which was worth £2 on its own. It’s grown a little thing that looks like cress so far.

A bit misleading really. And pricey but then again anything in a gift set has a premium on it compared to the same products bought as single items.

I see most of the reviews are from the givers rather than the receivers hehe.

At least it wasn't one of those Torp system things. If someone bought me one of those I would smash it to pieces in front of them, take a **** under the sink and say "There, I've put something better in the place where that thing would stay FOR ETERNITY."

Christmas day is fun in my house.

Last edited:
I bought similar from Debenhams for £2 in the January sale. It came in a funky beer can style plant pot which was worth £2 on its own. It’s grown a little thing that looks like cress so far.

May I try some of you cress in my next beer. You never know...

I was asked this morning if I wanted one of these for my birthday.

https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/plantsfromseed/product/grow-your-own-beer-plant
Its got me quite angry.
Imagine that feeling trying as you attempt to smile politely at this well intentioned gift.
I am posting this here so you can warn your loved ones not to buy .
It's amazing how many people think that beer is made from hops alone. In fact you can show them a bag of malt and they think it's hops!

Latest posts

Back