MiniBrew Smart Beer Machine? Anyone has experience with it?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega

Reaction score
I am still toying with the idea of buying MiniBrew CRAFT GEN 3 - I like how small it is, but does it make good beer and ale? I tried Pinter before, the results were great when it worked, but it was messy when it did not not (though the experience led me into brewing)
Since I struggle giving away my ales and wine, I feel making only 10 pints at a time, easy cleaning and relatively low involvement will work for me.
However, how well does it brew? Anyone experienced it? I don't want to pay for the app and wonder if I can brew my own recipes without using the app, but still automating the process
Thanks
1695212472267.png

Hi,

There is quite an active FB group. loads of info there. You may like to speak with James on our team, he has brewed a few beers on one.

They don't deliver the minibrew, waiting for my order since August 2022.
:eek: They recently sent me email with a discount code saying the shipment for Gen 3 will start from March 2024.
However, unable to fulfil the orders for more than 1 year... I will give them a miss

Latest posts

Back