Happy Christmas

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's well past 11. Anyone who's not into their second pint yet (at least) is a wuss!!

Bottoms up.
(as the bishop said to the choirboys)
Goint to my parents to drop off presents soon so it'll be mid afternoon before I touch a drop. :)

I asked for my greetings and best wishes not to be associated specifically with Xmas since I'm not a Christian. That's all. My posts have been erased and my greetings have not been unmerged. I'll go and drink elsewhere since that's the case. Unlikely I'll be back. Love to all.

I asked for my greetings and best wishes not to be associated specifically with Xmas since I'm not a Christian. That's all. My posts have been erased and my greetings have not been unmerged. I'll go and drink elsewhere since that's the case. Unlikely I'll be back. Love to all.
I might be missing something here Clarence, but the only post of yours in this thread is this one. I'm sure you can edit it out? Or change it to say something else? It looks like your request has been acted on.

I might be missing something here Clarence, but the only post of yours in this thread is this one. I'm sure you can edit it out? Or change it to say something else? It looks like your request has been acted on.
You and me too. What's going on?

He posted a Yule greeting in the beer forums i merged it here he saw his a**e and asked for it to be moved back or deleted i deleted it.

This was one of the posts i removed -

Happy Christmas Yule Clarence ;)

Clarence posted -
WHY HAS MY THREAD BEEN MERGED WITH A CHRISTMAS THREAD. I DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS AND UTTERLY ABHOR ALL THE HYPOCRISY THAT GOES WITH THAT FEAST. YULE IS A LEGITIMATE CELEBRATION AND I WISH ALL A HAPPY YULE. I THANK THOSE WHO, CELEBRATING THEIR OWN FEAST, HAVE WISHED ME A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND TAKE IT IN THE SPIRIT IT WAS OFFERED.
KINDLY UNMERGE MY THREAD OR DELETE MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE BIGGER THREAD.

Last edited:
Happy Yule Clarence, and to all others observing that occasion.

Happy Christmas to everyone following that occasion.

To everyone else not observing those occasions, whoever you are, wherever you are and whatever you're doing, have the best time you can, take care of others the best you can, and to everyone, try to remember the many people round the world for whom this day and this period brings no relief for the suffering they endure on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Young Clarence is a sensitive child; we keep in touch and brew together regularly and I know where he's coming from. Well said @kenstel . I have difficulty finding any joy of this season knowing what's going on in Palestine. Bethlehem, on the West Bank, and the declared birthplace of the Christ (Messiah in Hebrew) is unlikely to celebrate another Christian nativity before it's razed and overrun with, mainly American, "settlers". So the words "Happy Christmas" stick in my throat, too. Even though the sentiment is there.
Where's Good King Wenceslaus when we need him. By the gods, I'm getting maudlin. In need of another pint. The fact that I can still type shows that I haven't done the job properly. A jolly day to all.

Latest posts

Back