Happy Christmas

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damienair

Landlord.
Reaction score
Happy Christmas everyone. Thanks for all the advice over the past 3 years. Enjoy your beers over the festive season. I’ve been kind of off the booze lately. I was on a health kick and wanted to lose some weight. I’m down 20 lbs and looking forward to having some homebrew over the next few days. Enjoy the time with your friends and family.

Cheers,

Damien

Cheers Damien and the same to you and everyone else on the forum.
Dry January and a diet is looming but I think I can survive it...
Meanwhile just brewed a Belgian Bruin, something to look forward to

IMG_20231220_141917.jpg

Mangrove Jacks Raspberry Berliner Weiss beer. Lovely, it was my Christmas brew. Had a Juicy IPA and 2 x IPA’s in town earlier.

Attachments

• IMG_0351.jpeg
    IMG_0351.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
Threads merged.

To everyone on the forum, i wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, may 2024 bring you all the shiney bits you long for, big thank you for all the advice over the last 4 years so enjoy and who ever he may be may your god go with you

Last edited by a moderator:
Bottoms up.
(as the bishop said to the choirboys)
And Roger the cabin boy
.. And remember to save a few roasties 🎅
No. Absolutely not. But if you must, eat them later. NOT to be used for handicrafts, brewing beer, or padding out gimp masks.

Let's all have a nice Christmas and forget our worries and pains for a few hours.

Latest posts

Back