Has anyone tried these?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There only 11ltr though, are they worth even looking at?

Just need to talk swmbo around to the idea of having them around lol

Quite a few folk on the forum have and use them. They're ideal for smaller batches, and particularly useful for big ales, having said that there's nothing a 11ltr corny can do that a 19ltr can't, except making carrying them a bit easier :lol:

As I only brew kits at the moment it would cut down on bottling and mean I could get another brew on the go, but not sure swmbo would be to happy about the money side (just bought an ipad for my birthday). Plus she has also said we got no room to keep them :(

I have a couple of 11 litre ones, and a couple of 9's - but as I often brew with a mate and also brew odd size batches every now and then I use them a lot.. :thumb: They do tend to go up in price quick mind - often to more than the full size ones :eek:

Nines and elevens are very useful, I have 4 nines and 2 elevens and no way would I consider parting with any of them for less than 100 quid each . . . . and even that would be doubtful.

Latest posts

Back