Hello - 1st post...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BornToRock

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I've just got back into brewing after a pretty big break - all with extracts at the moments, as back then, but am currently scrounging the bits and bobs for the upgrade to AG.

I used to use a CO2 keg, but found it used to go off too quickly; :oops: light weight I know, should just drink faster...

This time I've started bottling - did my first batch last month (Milestone IPA) and have been very impressed with the result - I guess either extract kits have got better or bottling simply produces better results? Any thoughts welcome - I'm sure I'll here from many keg enthusiasts now.... ;)

Current batch fermenting is a Woodfordes pale ale (Great Eastern) - smells lovely but suspect it may have got stuck - will check again in couple of days....

Anyway, thought I'd say hi and a huge thank you to all people whose posts I've been reading to get myself back up to speed!

Cheers!
Anthony

Welcome back to brewing fella, Bottling is the bee's knees I think.... had some lovely brews from it... get your free bottles from the local along with a capper..

Latest posts

Back