Hello all

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BogRaven

Reaction score
I started brewing kits many years ago, then stopped for a while. I started again in 2017. I stuck with the kits for a few years, mainly due to space constraints. In 2020 I started mini mash brewing, which lasted until this year, when I invested in a Grainfather G40.

I have only completed 2 brews so far, planning another at the weekend. Proper Job clone.

Looking forward to many more, hopefully I can streamline my brew days a bit, quite inefficient at the moment. The only down side to all grain that I can see, is the amount of extra cleaning involved. Oh well no pain no gain.

Welcome
1695674176773.gif

I started brewing kits many years ago, then stopped for a while. I started again in 2017. I stuck with the kits for a few years, mainly due to space constraints. In 2020 I started mini mash brewing, which lasted until this year, when I invested in a Grainfather G40.

I have only completed 2 brews so far, planning another at the weekend. Proper Job clone.

Looking forward to many more, hopefully I can streamline my brew days a bit, quite inefficient at the moment. The only down side to all grain that I can see, is the amount of extra cleaning involved. Oh well no pain no gain.
Hi, how was the proper job clone?

Back