Hello all !

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Marks

Reaction score
New to this game and just brewed and bottled a woodfordes wherry. Very pleased with it, tastes really good and will make more. I have followed this by attempting an American pale ale kit. Started Ok but now running into problems with it going flat. Very annoying and I will now move over to the equipment part of the forum and ask for some advice ! Cheers !

Last edited by a moderator:
Just managed to sign in (with some difficulty !). New to this game and just brewed and bottled a woodfordes wherry. Very pleased with it, tastes really good and will make more. I have followed this by attempting an American pale ale kit. Started Ok but now running into problems with it going flat. Very annoying and I will now move over to the equipment part of the forum and ask for some advice ! Cheers !

Well, good day and welcome! And with a challenge as well! I assume you followed the instructions, bottled with caps, and waited 2 weeks?
Good, did the beer taste sweet? Because it might be that the yeast didn't do its job and convert the bottling sugar to CO2. There's solutions for that. How big are your batches?
(one of these days I'll make a typo in that last sentence and get a slap on the wrist from our very alert forum meisters)

Latest posts

Back