Hello from Ohio, US

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rallen

Reaction score
Greetings all! I'm a new member and what you call a pensioner, living in the State of Ohio, USA. I've been homebrewing since before it became officially legal here in 1978. My first trip to England was seventeen years ago for a wedding in Cheltenham, and via internet I found that the local CAMRA chapter was meeting during our stay. My wife and I attended and that evening remains a highlight of my "beer life." I've been able to visit the UK several times since and have fallen for St. Austell's Tribute, Taylor's Landlord and many others on hand-pull. I've found that my internet searches often take me to homebrewforum UK, so I figured that I might as well join. Cheers, Bob.

Greetings all! I'm a new member and what you call a pensioner, living in the State of Ohio, USA. I've been homebrewing since before it became officially legal here in 1978. My first trip to England was seventeen years ago for a wedding in Cheltenham, and via internet I found that the local CAMRA chapter was meeting during our stay. My wife and I attended and that evening remains a highlight of my "beer life." I've been able to visit the UK several times since and have fallen for St. Austell's Tribute, Taylor's Landlord and many others on hand-pull. I've found that my internet searches often take me to homebrewforum UK, so I figured that I might as well join. Cheers, Bob.
You have great taste.
Hope you have a beer engine over there...

Bob, your brewing experience and love for British ales shine through your introduction. It's heartwarming how CAMRA in England has transformed your "beer life." Your international brewery exploration brings a unique flavor to your experiences. Joining the homebrew forum UK appears like a natural step. Here's to sharing and learning more about your passion! Cheers to all your brewing adventures, Bob!
insta pro

Latest posts

Back