Hello from Stockport

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armadillo495

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm fairly new to home brewing having starter during the first lockdown, and now on my 6th brew. Its a Leffe clone part-grain kit from Dark Rock. I found this forum when searching for Flip-top bottles and as a result I've ordered 24 bottles of German lager from a German beer website šŸ˜€ šŸ‘

Hi all. I'm fairly new to home brewing having starter during the first lockdown, and now on my 6th brew. Its a Leffe clone part-grain kit from Dark Rock. I found this forum when searching for Flip-top bottles and as a result I've ordered 24 bottles of German lager from a German beer website šŸ˜€ šŸ‘
I imagine that the flip-top bottles will be full when they arrive

So what are you going to do with their contents before cleaning them for your home brew?

If you need any help with disposing of the contents I imagine there would be several people on this forum willing to help

hi and welcome, i found the same and did the same yesterday re the German beer website!

Welcome to the forum! Sadly for you (and me) the rather good home brew shop in Stockport closed some time ago, much missed.
The Mounting Stone, Bramhall have started selling homebrew supplies. I think one orders on their website and then the items can be collected or they deliver locally.

The Mounting Stone, Bramhall have started selling homebrew supplies. I think one orders on their website and then the items can be collected or they deliver locally.
I will look them up, used to go to the homebrew shop in Stockport years ago when I did kits but it unfortunately shut before I came back to brewing and went all grain :(

Back