hello from teesside

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGB

Reaction score
greetings from the north east.

i have been homebrewing for six or seven years, progressing from extract brewing to all-grain. i have never used a kit or even followed someone else's recipe, but i was given greg hughes' book for christmas and will start giving some of those a go to learn more about the craft.

i love the shiny things; i've been using an ss brewtech mash tun for some years, and recently replaced my catering urn boiler with one of their boilers and my faithful plastic fermentor with a 7usgal chronical.

i usually keg the majority of my brews in recycled 5l minikegs, but it seems more breweries are using hard plastic bungs which are a nightmare to get out without scratching the hole (that's what she said), so today i took delivery of a dark farm 10l keg, which is lovely.

i've only been reading the forum for a few weeks but it's become quite addictive, and i've a couple of problems i'd like to pose to the community. seemed rude not to introduce myself first!

Hi and welcome to the forum and by no means a beginner but you'll find there are plenty here to offer advice and we've all had problems so fire away and I'm sure you'll get a response.

Latest posts

Back