Hello there! đź‘‹

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorb

Reaction score
Hi there, new to the group and wanted to say hello. Quite new to brewing (about a year in) and loving it. Been doing extract kits and learning as I go. Currently got a golden glory copy and a landlord copy bottled and a lights out black IPA ready to start. Bottled the Cwytch last night and I’ve been scanning these lovely helpful forums for how worried I should be about the murkyness!! I also like having a cider on the go. Just done a bulldog mixed berries which seems good on an early taste.

can anyone recommend any other cider kits they have had success with? Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

Check out the wine and cider forums plenty of cider makers in there.

Hello and welcome. I have done the Festival Oaked Apple Cider kit and it is very good. Also pretty strong, mine turned out to be about 8%. I mainly enjoy beer, the Mangrove Jacks Craft Series range are very good as well.

Hello and welcome. I have done the Festival Oaked Apple Cider kit and it is very good. Also pretty strong, mine turned out to be about 8%. I mainly enjoy beer, the Mangrove Jacks Craft Series range are very good as well.

great stuff, thank you I’ll have a nosey at those.

Latest posts

Back