Hello

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirDrinksAlot

Reaction score
Hi, thought I'd introduce myself. After seeing a reduced Young's Cabernet Sauvignon starter kit in Wilkinson's in May I had a go at making wine. I have since made a few gallons of wine from both kits and from juice, 5 gallons of fiery ginger beer (recipe from this forum - thank you very much), and a couple of gallons of cider.

I have just today taken the plunge into making beer. I went to the homebrew shop yesterday and the man recommended a Cooper's Cerveza kit. It smelt absolutley lovely while I was preparing it and I can't wait until it is ready to drink. I am now looking at a bitter or stout to get on with. I have looked at the review section of this forum and I think I am spoilt for choice!

So hello everyone and look forward to some intersting discussions over the odd glass of homebrew :drink:

:drink:

Hello and welcome, I'm waiting for my Cerveza to be ready still got a couple of weeks to go. Try a Coopers Dark Ale or Stout as a first attempt they have a good reputation and from my limited experience will not give you any problems while being made up, they ferment well and taste very good.

Hi thanks for the replies everyone. Got my next brew ready to go on as soon as my cerveza is bottled. Got a Caxton's best bitter. Not the best I know but only cost £7.50 and I got a bag of Munton's BKE so hoping it will come out as a half decent drinkable beer. :-)

Back