Help, help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewlady

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Daniela Esteves and I’m in Brighton University (Business Degree). I started my brewing journey around a year ago. I love it so much that I decided to make on my second year a business plan about starting up a home brewing store.
May you please take 2 minutes to fill this 9 questions survey and really help me out? (I know the word survey makes people run but I decided to give it a go anyways) :)Just a little market research

All the best for you fine people… and keep brewing

Link bellow, thanks

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F927GDC

Danni x

Hi & welcome, will you be staying with us when your survey is done? :pray:

I did have a problem with Q 8...I thought I had to put "yes please"... :party:

We get these surveys posted from time to time, such as this one where the member posting never bothers coming back to check for any reply posts or acknowledge any help they may have received.

I can't see much point in the questions you are asking, but as no personal data is requested I can't see any harm in it either, unless I'm missing something.

Your English is far better than my Spanish (and I know no Portugese whatsoever) but it is clearly not your first language as your survey contains several errors. You've used a personal email address and not a Brighton academic account, but you have registered through a southern British internet service provider so I've got no reason to doubt your story.

Where are you from and what have you been brewing?

Thank's for everyone who did the survey, is very basic and it's just so that I can have some primary research to put down on my plan.
And thanks for all the time you took.

Oh and I'm a wine brewer.

Can we post pictures in here?

Danni

Moley said:
We get these surveys posted from time to time, such as this one where the member posting never bothers coming back to check for any reply posts or acknowledge any help they may have received.

I can't see much point in the questions you are asking, but as no personal data is requested I can't see any harm in it either, unless I'm missing something.

Your English is far better than my Spanish (and I know no Portugese whatsoever) but it is clearly not your first language as your survey contains several errors. You've used a personal email address and not a Brighton academic account, but you have registered through a southern British internet service provider so I've got no reason to doubt your story.

Where are you from and what have you been brewing?

Hello Moley,

I am indeed Portuguese and have been brewing for about a year or so. Wine mainly.
Damson, blackberries and some wine kits.
I got some of my friends involved and three of them have became avid home brewers.
There is a a bit of brewing competition going on in our group but I guess I'm losing as my 3rd batch of Damson wine went horrible wrong and I poisoned everyone
Now I always have to try my wine a day before to make sure the wine is not bad ...

Well keep on Brewing Moley
And thanks for all the feedback

Danni

Dieseljockey said:
Hi & welcome, will you be staying with us when your survey is done? :pray:

I did have a problem with Q 8...I thought I had to put "yes please"... :party:

Thank you so much :)

brewlady said:
Can we post pictures in here?
Yes, you can, but they have to be hosted somewhere else such as on photobucket.com and then you copy and paste the link which starts with . There's a guide [url=http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5745]here.[/url]

Thanks for your additional information, I'm off to fill in your survey now.

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

Latest posts

Back