Help needed.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Could i ask members to visit this link NatWest Online – Bank Accounts, Mortgages, Loans and Savings on the page that loads could you click on log in in the top right corner if you get a message along the lines of "This site cannot be reached" can you let me know what you are using to access the site PC/laptop or phone and which browser, its not the app that is the problem just the PC version so could i ask member only to post about the online site, thanks.

This is what I get and I'm on a Samsung android tablet

Screenshot_20210515-162123_Chrome.jpg

Thanks to all
(i forgot about this thread)

I ended up having to delete all browser history and i also turned my router off for half an hour as is often suggested by my ISP if thigs go pear shaped, i found i could access the log in page with Opera browser but only if i used their in built VPN i could not get in without it and Chrome and Edge kept throwing up the cannot connect message, after clearing the browsers history and rebooting the router everything was fine so i ran a full in depth virus scan on the PC which found nothing.

On the night you posted this thread I was looking at sky news in work and it said their was an issue with their web site and some services for some customers...sorry Chippy,I forgot..

Thanks Clint, i did check their website at the time and it said no issues it was probably not fully up to date, all's well now.

Latest posts

Back