help please

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickindrink

Reaction score
can anyone help iv'e just started a 1ltr ribena,1ltr white grape juice,1ltr red grape, 1ltr pomagranite juice,2kg sugar, a pinch of citric acid, 1 rounded teaspoon of yeast nutrient , and a sachet of wine yeast and topped upto 15ltrs. sg 1082
can anyone tell me how long it will take. it is my first sort of wine :chee :wha: rs:

its been a week since i started my sort of ribena wine the gravity has dropped from sg 1082 to 1006 and still some bubbles when should i rack any help would be greatful.

If the bubbling has slowed down considerably from when you started it and there's a decent amount of sediment, then I'd rack it.

:)

1.006 is still a sweet wine, so when to rack is entirely down to your own tastes and how you like your wine. If it was mine I would leave it for at least another week and let it drop below the 1.000

The 3-day rule doesn't apply to wine.

really moley didnt know that ty matey.

So how do you know when it stops or are you looking for your own FG then stopping it.

And if you have the same day for 3 days does this mean it can start again?

Jock

Latest posts

Back