Hey! I'm back to brewing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry Cavill

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Created my account because i'm excited to kickstart homebrewing again! Still very much a beginner, i've brewed maybe 3 starter kits, a few extract brews and my first few attempts at all-grain before I lost track of it all 3-4 years ago. Just waiting on a skip to clear the garage out and get working.

I'd like to brew an easy clean drinking, light in colour, 4.5-5.5% alcohol, american pale ale as a fridge staple to start. I'm considering doing an all-grain 5 gallon kit from online (not sure if we can mention businesses?) alongside some experimentation with small batches to try some variations out.

If anyone has some advice about where to post on here for some advice on small batch guides or recipe sources in particular that would be great!

Cheers,

Harry.

If anyone has some advice about where to post on here for some advice on small batch guides or recipe sources in particular that would be great!

Welcome to the forum Harry, i have moved your thread to General Beer Brewing Discussion, you will get plenty of advice here. :thumba:

Back