Hi everybody

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtourettes

Reaction score
I joined the other day after my gf and I came to a compromise, that being that I couldn't go ahead with my homemade biltong project but that she'd be fine with a home brewing project instead.

After reading this awesome guide I searched around for a few different starter kits before settling on the Coopers Aussie lager DIY starter kit and will hopefully be starting on Monday.

I imagine once I've messed around with a few kits that BIAB may be my next move as living in a Camden flat, space is at a pr*mium! That won't be for quite a while yet though.

I've read so much on here already so thanks for all the info everybody, sure I'll be asking some stupid questions soon.

Hi & welcome!!! I lived in Campden for a while (sorry for the pun lol)... space is indeed at a pr*mium, but, where there's a will, there's a way :D

Indeed. Kitchen rearranging is on the agenda this weekend! I am lucky enough to have a patio area outside but it's far too cold out to be of any use at the moment, I imagine.

Latest posts

Back