Hi from Insch Aberdeenshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbiedax

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Elaine and brewed my 1st beer approx 6 weeks ago using Youngs Brewbuddy.
Gus (Husband) has drunk most of it already and can't believe its home brew!! I personally do not drink beer so can only go by his thoughts.
I am awaiting delivery of Coopers Canadian Blonde and can't wait to get stuck in! Hope then to go onto a Newcastle type
:cheers:

Fit like, an welcome.

You can aye brew for the rest oh us as weel.

Good luck :thumb:

Vossy1, my that's good thinking!
Yep, although this is not the forum for this but we had our youngest daxi put to sleep on Sunday, only 5yrs and a huge wrench!! Lost 4 in 14 months and have 3 daxies left! :cry:

Yep, although this is not the forum for this
This is probably the most relevant forum on the forum for this discussion :lol: ...you have to watch out for the Ninja mods everywhere else :whistle: :grin:
we had our youngest daxi put to sleep on Sunday, only 5yrs and a huge wrench!! Lost 4 in 14 months and have 3 daxies left! :cry:
So sorry to hear that H, I know just how upsetting that can be, and so young too..only 5 :(
It sounds like you had/have a good possie :cool: Are you on the Dach forum by any chance?
We have 2 mini wires, one 9, the other 8 months. We lost the 9 year olds partner in crime in January (she was 8), her back went again, still not over her loss really...having said that the 8 month old is a real handful and keeping us and him occupied :grin:

Yes, we were up to 13 at one time but that was when we were showing them! Most went to pet homes as it was unfair on them keeping all that many.
Sorry to hear of your loss and I can imagine the youngster keeps you on your toes. I don't think daxies really grow up even our 14yr old acts like a pup at times :roll: On a coupe of dog forums but not active in them at present

Latest posts

Back