Hi I'm newbie

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allothernamestaken

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum 😎
A little 'bout me: Young newbie girl loves drinking beers and wants to learn about homebrew.
That's why I'm here. Please support me!!!!!

Love you guys🥰

Well if you take the time to search on here, you will find out more than you will probably ever need to know.

Most people start with kits and later move to all grain.
You shouldn't need expensive shiny equipment to get started either.
Most people are just pleased to make something drinkable for their first couple of tries & after that look for how to improve.

What you don't tell us is how you want to start, what sort of beers you want to make or even your budget.

Maybe @DocAnna and @Tess Tickle could give you more advice as active female brewsters

Hi 😀, lots and lots of help available here, it's a really supportive place for anything from trying a small kit, through to pretty darned large (@chopps), and everything in between. These days you can make really pretty good beer from kits and a plastic fermentation bucket, and it doesn't take as long as you might think. Some of us like to make life complicated for ourselves but v happy to help out whenever we can.

A x

Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum 😎
A little 'bout me: Young newbie girl loves drinking beers and wants to learn about homebrew.
That's why I'm here. Please support me!!!!!

Love you guys🥰
Welcome! If you post what you are interested in trying and we’ll try to point you in the right direction.

Back