Hiya from Falkirk - Scotland!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JabeerIni

Novel home brewer
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a novel home brewer with very good luck LOL! :lol: So far, all the batches I've brewed (nine) have came out really good.

I'm constantly researching and willing to learn more, which is why I decided to join this forum.

I have a YouTube channel just as a hobby and to share with you all my recipes and experiences.

Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcj8BzVseXgcpdEoxIlr4fw

Cheers n' beers!

JabeerIni

Welcome mate,im sitting in Falkirk right now at my sons taikwondo class,you couldn't bring me six freezing cold beers could you?
Its not like i would prefer to be sitting in my garden whilst supping a homebrew.
St Modans church so its right in the centre, im the one with my tongue hanging out ;)
Welcome to the forum

Welcome aboard. Are you involved with the Falkirk District homebrew club? They have an excellent club up there and a couple of the members are also involved with the homebrew club in my area.

Welcome JabeerIni!!

Nice looking channel Looks like you are enjoing the extract method?
Hi there!!!

I'm REALLY sorry but I didn't know anyone had replied to my thread until now hehehe! So here I am replying to all of you!

I'm enjoying every method I've tried, to be honest. Extracts are easier and (in my opinion) allow a greater margin for experimenting "safely" hehe! However, I do love all grain (even if so far I've only used the BIAB method).

Cheers!

Before I actually clicked on your link I thought is was going to be Rastafarian brewing youtube channel - Jah Beer Irie :lol:

Welcome to the forum
LOL! It's actually sort of a word twist a friend of mine made and I loved it.
My name's Javier, so he took the "Ja" and then replaced "vier" by "beer", which sounds a little bit alike...
"Iñi" comes from my last name (Iñiguez). Hispanic here...
Then I found out that there's people actually named "Jabeer" but hey it's already too late (and I love that nickname hehe!).
Cheers!

Welcome mate,im sitting in Falkirk right now at my sons taikwondo class,you couldn't bring me six freezing cold beers could you?
Its not like i would prefer to be sitting in my garden whilst supping a homebrew.
St Modans church so its right in the centre, im the one with my tongue hanging out ;)
Welcome to the forum
LOL!!! Too bad I just read this now!
I'm organising a home brew competition on August if you're interested... Nothing serious at all (it's more of an excuse to drink some home brews and get to know more home brewers).
Cheers!

Welcome aboard. Are you involved with the Falkirk District homebrew club? They have an excellent club up there and a couple of the members are also involved with the homebrew club in my area.
I didn't even know it existed! I'm googling it now... Thanks for the info!
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back