Home Bars - Show Us Yours!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puravida

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'm planning to build upon my 'shederator' over the next few weeks and build a bar into my shed.
Has anyone turned their shed or a room in their house into a bar??

Is so - PHOTOS PLEASE!! :party:

Here is mine:

The taps now have drip trays underneath them, identical to the drip tray in the 2nd picture

The latest addition (excuse the clutter, I was mid brew). You can just about see the drip tray mount on the left of the picture.

I think most of the forum members have seen my little baa...r which I made at the end of my garage/brewery.
Primarily it was having somewhere to put my corny's and taps, but its fast becoming a little meeting place for a friend or two on an evening.

but at least it will hopefully get others to show a picture or two

That Angram looks naked Joe............................... as if something is missing :hmm: :hmm:

Ah yes a sparkler :lol: :lol:

Mind you it has the thread for one you have not ground it off perhaps you are planning on using on in the future :whistle: :whistle:

I had thought about removing the thread Alistair, but a northener may want to buy it one day :tongue: :lol:

Nah it would be tainted never work properly again :lol: :lol:

I still think you have a sparkler somewhere which you use on odd occasions :whistle: :whistle:

PD ! Your bar looks an awesome night out. A few topless ladies and a tray of Scampi ....Oooooooooooo :drunk:

Welsh_Wizard said:
PD ! Your bar looks an awesome night out. A few topless ladies and a tray of Scampi ....Oooooooooooo :drunk:

Where where where I didn't see any topless ladies :lol:

Back