Homebrew Based YouTube Channels and Blogs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halfacrem

Landlord.
Reaction score
There are quite a few YouTube channels dedicated to Home Brewing. No doubt there are a few blogs around, but I haven't come across anything decent as yet. I've found the following YouTube channels to be quite interesting/entertaining/informative

Craig Tube
Donosborn
Lakeybloke
Brewing TV

Can anyone recommend any other channels, or web based blogs?

Harrybrew69 was the guy that got me into homebrewing by following his exploits and some tips. He now has his own commercial brewery and it is very interesting following the updates.

Brewmasterben is very good. By no means proclaims to be an expert, but posts a lot of brewing footage and other footage related to brewing without all the fancy equipment. So very good to pick up tips and advice from.

Also newtohomebrew tom. I particularly enjoyed his grainfather brew day.
Ooops never read that one up there :-)

I have a few I watch, I enjoy watching craigtube, laid back and fun channel to watch although I don't always agree with some of his styles.. last week he was drinking an extract beer he brewed the week before, I remember once he was drinking a beer 6 days after he pitched the yeast.

Latest posts

Back