How have you named your brewery?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs.graysalchemy said:
I do now :twisted:
Your in big trouble :nono:

:rofl: :rofl: Welcome Mrs GA.

Mines the Tinkers Cuss brewery. Thats how I chose my forum name, I was always saying I don't give a .............. Tinkers Cuss! ;)

Welcome to the Forum Mrs graysalchemy :thumb:

Thats done it G, you will be needing a boss button on the computer and a good knowledge of how many frames, with supporting invoices, you have produced every day :lol:

Not got a name for mine but I think as we live at No.9, 9A a proper postal address, might be appropriate, as one day I might get banned from the house and have to live in it :lol:

After taking legal advice yesterday and and going home with a hard hat on I can confirm Mrs.graysalchemy is an imposter :eek: :eek:

And Thanks Springer I have made plenty of frames this week with more to come :lol: :lol: Busy Week $$$$

graysalchemy said:
After taking legal advice yesterday and and going home with a hard hat on I can confirm Mrs.graysalchemy is an imposter :eek: :eek:

Ah Ah ...the plot thickens...very interesting Mr Bond :shock:

I am proud of the ramshackle collection of bits and pieces which make up my brewery but I've never felt it grand enough to merit a name, especially as it is only assembled once a month(ish)

Maybe I should....

highwayman said:
However, now that I have finished brewing it's no longer a problem :(

What???? Have I missed something Steve? :shock:

graysalchemy said:
Baz Chaz said:
graysalchemy said:
She was as nice as pie :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Thats worrying :? Is she bluffing :lol:

:hmm: :hmm: No she would normally have my head on a plate.

Intriquing... This ordeal has a sinister ring to it. Trouble brewing? Har har.

Oh, I haven't got a name for my "brewery" (=kitchen + bathroom) as of yet. Hmmmm....

How do I answer that one without going into lurid detail and finding that I am no longer a forum member :whistle: .

Back